RULES & TERMS
Rules & Terms
1. Short Docs must be under 80 minutes and Features should be at least 80 mins or more.
2. All foreign Submissions must be subtitled. Films in English and German languages don't need to be subtitled.
3. One film can be entered in multiple categories. Films entered in multiple categories may win multiple awards.
4. Online screeners, and posters are mandatory and must be uploaded in Withoutabox’s site.
5. The festival does not make your film available online.
6. There is no Premiere policy for short films and music videos, they may have screened at other Festivals and/or online.
7. Selected films MUST provide a Digital Cinema Package (DCP) in order to be screened at the Film Festival, as well as a back-up Pro-Res Video File. The film title MUST be clearly labeled on the DCP and Pro-Res Video File.
Please send us only the materials if the submission is accepted for screening.
Blu-ray will be used as back-up only. Please clearly label whether your film is PAL or NTSC. Our facilities do NOT support DVD, tape, 35mm, Super 16mm, 8mm or double-head formats.
A selected DCP must be received at Film Festival no later than 30 days prior to its scheduled screening date.
Our partner cinema uses pin sharp Sony 4K Digital Cinema projection, making DCP screenings look incredible.